Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Man Made violent GODs


Man Made violent GODs
****** I felt very Bad with those movies which made """Narasimha Swamy "" as a Violent god & Distraction god.....Recently in a small town I meet with a 12 years boy in conversation with that boy I asked which God u like most....Before completing my Question he Answered """Narasimha swamy "" & I asked why?????  Then he answered ...This god will gives me the power of killing ...This god gives me power of destruction........I asked who said????? Boy said I saw in Many movies............then I explained to that boy that “No My dear your thought was wrong and those films are also wrong” and I suggested their parents also to not to show those type of movies. But do you think that boy will change his thought..if he changed Good otherwise that generation will spoil………………..

No comments: